Food and beverage
Enjoy your meal at Pré Germain !
At Pré Germain we love to cook !
We work for the most part with organically grown produce and locally sourced ingredients. As much as possible and based on seasonality we grow fruits and vegetables on the property. Our region (Auxois) is the birthplace of several amazing farmers we work with and can appreciate their high standards of quality.
Our menu is never set and varies upon daily market and seasons.
Each meal is an opportunity to meet other guests of various background and experience. Most of our guests are foreign. A cocktail hour can be a rare occasion to discover, mingle and enjoy new experiences though the people you meet and good food and drinks.
You can enjoy pairings and tasting of our selection of wines.
LA meal at Pré Germain is a rich experience unparalleled by any hotel restaurant.
Let us pamper you, because you're worth it! Enjoy a tea or a glass of wine served for you in the garden. We are here to look after your wellbeing.
Le Pré Germain suppliers :
In Beurizot :
- Beef and veal : Ferme de Lignières (Emilie et Brian Jeannin)
- Eggs and poultry, chez notre voisin "Lulu"
- Honey : "Chez Didier"
- Yogourts : Ferme des Thillots (Fabienne Putelat)
- Preserves and jams : Home made
- Fruits from our Orchard (seasonal)
- Produce from the garden (seasonal)
In the region :
- Chèvrerie de Blancey Goat cheese
- Epoisses : Fromagerie Berthault
- Vins de Bourgogne we personally source and taste all our wines
- Pain d'épices : Mulot et Petitjean
- Moutarde Fallot
- Maraîchers bio
For diner we ask that you make your reservation the morning of the latest
Menu complet : 32 € (appetizer, main course, cheese, dessert)
Main+ dessert : 25 €
A la carte : Salades (seasonal)
Special order upon request • In room service (additional fee) • cocktails, cured meats, charcuterie and barbecue on demand...
Exhaustive wine list available à la carte.